Thursday, February 15, 2007

Well Valentines day was pretty good. I woke up in the morning and made Virginia a delicious bacon and egg breakfast sandwich. She got me a really nice card and some of my favorite candies. After breakfast I took her to school. At lunch time I went and got her from school and gave her some Valentine’s day gifts (some ear rings a shirt and some chocolates). Then we got some tacos at Del Taco. After she got out of class at around 6pm we went up to the University mall area (it was crazy crowded) and walked around Pier 1 for a little while, while we waited for our order to be ready at the Outback Steakhouse (I had called the order in at 4:30pm). The whole area was swamped with people. It was kind of crazy, and a good thing I called ahead. After dinner we just stayed in and relaxed.
DAVE

No comments: