Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wow!! If you did not watch the Jazz vs. Warriors on Wednesday night you really missed out. I thought the game on Monday night was good, but this game was one of the best I have ever seen. My simple writing skills can not do it justice so click here to read how it went down. Virginia had to leave the room for the last part of it because it was such a close game she said she could not watch. Anyways, I am hoping to go up to Bountiful soon and pick up the tank and side panels for my motorcycle. I took them up there on Monday and did some work on them and repainted them while I was up there with some help from Uncle Rex of course.

He is working on a pretty sweet hot rod Corvette (if I knew anything about cars I would be able to tell you what years, but...) It's going to be in the UVSC Thanksgiving Point car show on the 19th.

Also while I was up in Bountiful I saw some pretty unique wild life up close and personal (too personal, I just hope that dumb thing didn't damage my paint.)

I also went over to Prima Donna's house and played a little Yahtzee tournament with her. Of course I was a good grandson and let her win two out of three from me.
Finally I just have one question for you.... You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? Huh? Ok.

Bonus points if you can name the movie, actor and character this quote is from.
DAVE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOE PESCI, GOODFELLOWS, THE SCENE WITH RAY LIOTTA IN THE BAR. HOW ABOUT A CHALLENGE PRETTY BOY?

SCOTT

Dave said...

As you may be able to tell, Scott is not a very big movie buff. Not only is it called "Goodfellas" (as opposed to "GoodFellows" which is probably some English drama with Hugh Grant and Emma Thompson) but what in the world does my Mohawk have to do with that movie? The challenge remains.

Anonymous said...

Taxi driver? De Niro is my hero....