Can you believe that the Dallas Mavericks lost to the Golden State Warriors?? It is mind boggling to me. Anyway, I have not been up to much recently. I went down to the Provo city building the other day to contest a ticket that I got on my motorcycle that was parked on the street with expired registration. I would have no problem if I got the ticket while I was driving it, but it was just parked and I don't have it registered because I am trying to track down a part for the bake lights so I can pass the safety check and get it registered. Seriously, I think that I am getting harassed by the police down here. This morning I made some posts to craigslist: A 25 inch TV, 20 inch TV, 16 inch computer monitor, and a HP photosmart printer. About 30 minutes after I posted I got two calls about the 20 inch TV and ended up selling it to a Korean girl in north Provo for $30. I think I might have been able to get more for it, but I just wanted to get a quick sale. I have not heard anything about the other items so far, so I may have to re-post them in a day or two. Also I would like to officially encourage KTP, Stevie Wonder, Neb Selig and Mozilla to start their own blogs. Also Scotchula needs to update his.
DAVE
11 years ago
1 comment:
Go Golden State! The Jazz better watch out.
Post a Comment