Welll this is our first Thanksgiving with just me and Virginia. We had a excellent pre-Thanksgiving dinner up at my Aunt Susan's house this last Sunday with all the traditional foods, and today we had our own little feast with a big bone in ham, scalloped potatoes, rolls, apple pie and ice cream. I decided not to do a turkey because it was just too much work for just the two of us, but the ham was delicious. We watched our favorite holiday movie "A Christmas Story" which is always a good time. Our place is looking very festive because Virginia has been busy decorating. Check out the center pieces she made:
Also my cousin Michelle had her baby and they even started a blog. Check it out here. I think it's funny how a lot of the people I know really only start to blog seriously when they have a baby. Now I just have to get my friend Ben to start one.
DAVE
1 comment:
ya it's true we only started when my wife got into it's a great way for her and her friends to share pictures of their cute kids.
You ready to start ballin next week?
Post a Comment