

Saturday morning I woke up at 6:45am and headed over to Matt's house where we loaded up a bunch of guns and then headed south to Spanish Fork where we met up with Matt's brother. From there we drove down to Nephi and and went west over to Dog Valley. After loading up the guns we formed a skirmish line and set out through the tumble weeds. At first I was using a .22, which I quickly learned was only good for scaring rabbits, since I shot about 40 rounds with no hits, then Matt's brother let me use his shot gun and as you can see from the pictures above it was much more effective. We hunted for about 2 1/2 hours and I ended up with two rabbits while the other guys only had one (however, Matt was using a rifle the whole time.) Over all my first hunting trip was a great success, and a lot of fun. Here is a short video I made with Matt after his kill. CAUTION: It's kind of graphic, so if you don't like seeing a little bunny guts please don't watch this.

DAVE
3 comments:
are you gonna make paté?
Congrats Dave! We love the pics.
Dude, coooooooool Mastercard bunny ad! :)
Post a Comment