Sunday, December 30, 2007

There has not been a whole lot to report lately. Christmas was really nice, but uneventful. On the 17th we went out to eat at the prestigious Chef's Table for our anniversary.

It was really nice and we had a good time.
This last Saturday I went out to kill bunnies again...

but, unfortunately we were not the first ones to the spots that were good and all the rabbits were hiding. Then when we found a good spot it was too late in the day and they had gone to bed. I did have one good shot, but I missed...
Later last night we drove up to Bountiful and met up with Virginia's old room mate and her husband and baby.


We had Cafe Rio and talked with them for a few hours. They are a really nice couple, too bad they live in Chicago. So we probably won't hang out with them much more.
In closing I have a dilemma. I want to buy a shotgun for hunting rabbits and other creatures, however Virginia is really opposed to the idea. I am not sure why, but let me know what you think about getting a sporting gun.
DAVE

1 comment:

Dan and Michelle said...

Hi Davey Bum and Virginia!