and another begins...
Yesterday I finalized the purchase of a 1995 Toyota 4Runner SR5. I think that I am really going to have a lot of fun in this truck, and we really needed another vehicle since winter and little Eva is coming. I found it on KSL.com and got a pretty good deal on it. Last night I drove it home at around 2am because we needed to pick up our friend Laurie from the airport as well. And, of course "The Man" knew I was up to no good and pulled me over for not having a license plate just a few minutes after I had started driving it from Pleasant Grove to Springville. Good thing I had the bill of sale with that days date, insurance and the safety and emissions all with me. The officer didn't give me a ticket since everything was legit and the DMVs are closed on Fridays now. Then today as I was out washing the 4Runner inside and out I got two calls not five minutes apart about my ads for my motorcycle. It was kind of a good stroke of luck since I had the only two people who called in the 4 days I had it for sale come at the same time. They were both older guys who had, had similar bikes back in their younger years. I ended up selling it for $1050 which I felt was a fair price for myself and the buyer. It was really sad to see it go. V and I sure had a lot of fun on that motorcycle.
DAVE
6 comments:
Looks nice Dave....is that oil dripping from your new car?
NO! LOL! that were I was cleaning some grease of my motorcycle with some WD-40
Nice ride!
A wise decision to go with an SUV to save your back putting kids into the car. sad to see the bike go, even though I've never seen it. see you sunday.
Look at you, mister family man :) I drive a mini van...yeah...I know. Stop laughing. Practically speaking, you will be really glad you have the back for the stroller and stuff. You will probably buy a motorcycle again when you are going through your midlife crisis in a few decades :)
Wow I can't believe the bike is gone! Ben wants a 4 Runner bad- he'll be jealous! I'm cracking up that "The Man" found you right away, lol.
Post a Comment