What's with the idiots at "Time" magazine? Every time I go to the doctor with my wife the only non-maternal magazine they have is "Time", and every time I read it they have some moronic socialist propaganda. For example, this was in response to a article about Bill Gate's philanthropy: "I am glad that people like Bono and Bill Gates are endorsing the practice of spreading corporate profits among the world's disadvantaged and helping convince the business élite that it is in their interest to care about the world's less fortunate [Aug. 11]. Both individuals have used their influence to do great things. But let's not forget that our elected representatives must be the ones held responsible for protecting the poor. Since the government must set a minimum wage for justice's sake, perhaps it can set maximums for corporate profits or individual salaries and offer incentives for the rich to give back." Ralph Scheidler, FORT FAIRFIELD, MAINE
OF COURSE, everybody know it's the governments job to make everyone equal, IN COMMUNIST CHINA!!! And that crap about a minimum wage for "justice's sake". It's like these people take economics classes from bleeding heart hippies. Anyway, it just makes me wonder how people come to think that it's governments job to solve their problems, and not their own problem.
11 years ago
3 comments:
this post is plagurism from your own writings in English 311 @ Ricks. lol. i hope this isn't your first realization that nearly all media outlets are run by liberalist "hippies." And how dissappointing is it to see how much "love" ESPN has given Barack Obama.
Thanks for opening my eyes! I think I will vote for Ron Paul.
I came across this post by accident and am saddened how easily this author attacks opposing views with so little civility. Regardless of how firmly held one's endorsement is of laissez-faire greed (obviously, this post was written before the sterling examples of how wealthy investment bankers shouldered the responsibility for the financial meltdown and solved their own problems), one does not need to attack arguments with name-calling or attempts to label every concern for social justice as "socialist propaganda." Best regards.
Post a Comment