
Then about 10 min later we saw another running a ways away from us so I shot at it and started to run where I thought it was going, but then after running a bit I hear
KTP yelling "Dave...Dave!!"
So I stopped and said "what!" cause I was kind of far away and had just seen the rabbit (or what I thought was the same rabbit).
She said "come back, you got it, but it still alive.. hurry!!"
so I was like "just shoot it!" cause she had my .22 Winchester.
"No! I don't want to, hurry come finish it off!"
At that point I was still about 100-75 yards aways and so i said again "just shoot it"
"No I don't want to...hurry!"
"Just stand back and shoot it!"
bang, bang, bang.... "I think I missed!"
By that time I had worked my way back to her. The rabbit was just flopping around on the ground, I think it was dead already and just having muscle reflexes, but I shot it with my 12 gauge and it stopped.
Then KTP looked at me and with this traumatized face said "can we go now??"
It was so much fun.
Saturday morning was V's baby shower.
Candice and Shelly Belly were the All-Star organizers...
V with her friend Gabby
V with Jacob (Michelle's son)
Aunt Debbie, Madison, KTP and little Wallet.
Two of the many cute dresses for Eva...
So as you can see it was a wonderful weekend with friends and family. Here are some other photo highlights..
1 comment:
i'm hoping you didn't get roped into taking those pictures during your wife's baby shower. good pictures, but that much estrogen in one room is enough to, well, you get the idea.
Post a Comment