The Proud Papa
DAVE
Hi, I'm Dave. I started this blog after reading an old mission friend's blog, and it has been going strong (kind of) ever since. Feel free to post comments and let me know what you think. Finally I'd like to give a big shout out to KTP, THE JUDITH, Neb, and Sasatchawan.
11 comments:
You look like a natural :) She is BEA-utiful...wow. Congrats again!
She looks so little compared to you Dave! Post more pictures! It so fun to see Eva.
She is darling!! You are going to be great parents.
She's beautiful!!!
Dave!!! Congratulations, she is GORGEOUS!! V looks great too :) You guys are going to have SO much fun :) Congrats again. Beautiful family :)
I am so excited and happy for you both!! She is simply precious and I can't wait to see her!! We are both so thrilled!!
i'm really excited for you and virginia. im glad to count you and your wife as close family friends. you're a great example to me. i'm really happy for you man. you're gonna be a great dad. just try not to smuther Eva too much......it's gonna be tough. congrats again to both of you. call me for the blessing.
dude you gotta check out this link. http://www.newsforthesoul.com/dickerson.htm
ben would get a kick out of it too. yikes!
Congratulations guys- I'm so happy for you! She's beautiful (like we knew she would be!)
you've been tagged. check my blog. i expect to be surprised. it's not like you don't have time for stuff like this.
Congrats on the new baby girl!! That is so exciting. She is adorable. Congrats again!
Post a Comment