Thursday, October 30, 2008

As you may have guessed it has been a busy couple of weeks. The first week after Eva was born was great, especially due to the amount of help that we had. The Judith was here as well as Mariu, Chef Jeff and the adorable Kamila.


The next week Jeff and I went to the Grand Canyon and Stopped at Zion National Park on the way down.

While we were at Zion N.P. we hiked up to the top of Angels Landing.





A pretty scary climb if you are afraid of heights or have vertigo. Jeff has a little of both I think so I did the last part of the hike by myself..



But, then on my way down guess who I ran into on his way up...

He said that when he saw an 8 year old girl go past him on her way to the top he just couldn't live with that, so up he came. As you can see, he was being very careful (of course it didn't help that on our way up a lady told us some guy fell to his death the week before, maybe that explains the hunchback).
After camping at Zion NP we traveled south to The Grand Canyon...








As you can see we had a really good time, especailly since Jeff is such a funny guy.
While Jeff and I were out having fun in the great outdoors, V and Mariu were getting ready for Kamila's first birthday party.




And, the best for last...

1 comment:

Scott said...

thanks for inviting me......is this payback.....apparently "you deserved it" right? lol. looks like that was a pretty sweet trip. and pretty sweet pics of the new addition too man.