Being a new dad is not very conducive to updating blogs. In fact right now I have Eva sleeping on me while I type this. Eva is doing great, she is getting bigger every day and is starting to be able to interact a little bit (which is a lot more fun than not at all). I can't wait until she gets old enough to really play with! I always told V that I was not really fond of babies, but I love kids. My plan was to have V do everything until Eva was old enough to play with, and then I would take over. Too bad it's not that easy. V is starting to get into a good rythm and is so great with Eva (She even doesn't protest when I go hunting on Saturdays, how awesome is that?!). Obviously we have not been up to much besides taking care of Eva and trying to rest when we can, but lucky for us KTP came down with Wallet and visited for a few days. KTP was an All-Star helper, she did everything from cooking and cleaning to shopping. It was really nice to have her down here.
Here a few random pictures...



DAVE
3 comments:
How cute, daddy and baby. Hope everything is going good. Oh and the being tired never goes away. No matter how much you sleep. Kids always find a way to rob you of energy. Peace and take care.
Ramos
great pics man. so much for wishing for an ugly girl. lol. i'll concur with ramos on the sleep thing. not to scare you, but im only finally getting real sleep, and that's pure luck granted by the grace of God! it gets better though, that's for sure. but you'll reminisce about your college years more than ever....remember those 3 hour naps for no good reason? haha. good times!
I love that close up sleeping picture- she's so cute!
As for blogging with a baby... for the first four to six months I did everything on the computer with Will right there. Now he wants to type, little bugger. At least they are adorable!
Post a Comment