Well, not much has been going on since the last post. V and E are doing well. We went to Costco tonight and bought a ham for tomorrow. Turkey is too much work. I think I might make some scalloped or funeral potatoes to go along with the ham. Work is very busy as of late. A lot of the other granite shops are closing down, so that means more business for us. I bought a sweet pistol on Monday. It's a
CZ-52, I have not has a chance to go and shoot it yet, because it's dark out by the time I get home from work, but hopefully I can go tomorrow. Also in news along the same lines, last Saturday was a record breaking day for me. I got EIGHT rabbits!! It was the most fun I have had shooting rabbits in a long time. I can't wait for the snow to come so it will be even better to hunt the rabbits. Here is a picture of me and my buddy Ryan Grover on the hunt.

These two rabbits were particularly fun. Dustin and Ryan were chasing this rabbit on my left and I had run up to a clearing where the rabbit was headed. It was going from my left to right at top speed across a small clearing. My shot caught the rabbit mid stride and sent it into a end over end tumble that went for about 12 feet. As I was walking over to it I heard Dustin and Ryan yell, and then two shotgun blasts. Another rabbit had been scared up by all the commotion and met it's fate at the end of Ryan's shotgun.
This rabbit was actually one that I had shot, but since it was Ryan's first time out I let him think that he got it, since we both shot almost at the same time. LOL

Anyway, since this blog is titled Word to the Judith I guess I should put some pictures on here that she might enjoy.


DAVE
No comments:
Post a Comment