1. I hate Bill Walton
2. I played the trombone for 5 years
3. I had braces for 4 years, and demanded to have them taken off before the Orthodontist wanted to.
4. I am a new Dad, 10-13-08
5. I love hunting Jackrabbits.
6. I am an OG blogger.
7. I get really grumpy when I am hungry.
DAVE
P.S. Just in case you are wondering if I went hunting with Jeff...

2 comments:
holy giant varmot batman....he got a huge jack rabbit!
So Dave, I was wondering, and maybe you posted this already, but, what do you do with the rabbits? Cook em, Stuff em or what? Also I know this is kinda late but my kids love the "kill the rabbit video" that you posted. They run around the house saying "kill the rabbit, kill the rabbit". Thought you would get a kick out of that.
Post a Comment