E is growing so fast.
I know a lot of people say that, but know I really know why. Everyday when I see her it's like she a little bit different and bigger. She is really doing great. V and I are having the same debate thousands of new parents have with their first baby, whether or not to let E cry herself to sleep at night. V has the same problem most moms have in not wanting to hear the baby cry, which I guess I a woman thing. It's kind of funny though. V seems to be the only one who E will let put her to sleep. I've tried on multiple occasions, but E will have none of it. V comes in after about 5 minutes of E crying to set things straight.
Other than that not much is going on. I am playing in my two basketball leagues. My, um... below average Provo league, and a pretty good Pleasant Grove league. Like I said not much is going on...
DAVE
11 years ago
1 comment:
What's up Dave. Not alot going on here either. We were lucky with Annabella she went down really easy. Marcus from what I am told did not do so well. I was a basic training when he went through this time, so what Emily tells me when I got to miss out on it. Marcus did have thrush before I left and it was bad. That kept him up all night.
Take care and good luck with that.
Ramos
Post a Comment