Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just when I thought the libs couldn't get any dumber...
SEA KITTENS!!!
What the crap????
I just hope Obama doesn't read this site and pass new federal regulations.
I would sure miss Sea Kitten Sticks, Sea Kitten Tacos, and good times Sea Kittening with friends.
PS Not to mention in reference to this quote
"Most parents would never dream of spending a weekend torturing kittens for fun with their families, but hooking a sea kitten through the mouth and dragging her through the water is the same as hooking a kitten through the mouth and dragging her behind your car."
Man, if that was only leagal... I'd do that instead of hunting rabbits on the weekend. LOL
DAVE

2 comments:

derek said...

Dave, only you would find such an activity better than hunting rabbits. Hail to the cat-a-pult.
Nice pictures of the baby girl.

Take care buddy
Ramos

Mrs Mads said...

O I am disgusted and appalled :) I am (as we speak) donating money to this noteworthy cause... Sea kittens! if only I had thought of that earlier I could have spared so many lives.. all those sea kitten sticks I have unknowingly consumed!! LOL wow... On another note, your daughter is very very cute and I REALLY need to come see her. SO sorry I couldn't make it to her blessing... The darn Layton Mormons had me booked solid!