Thursday, April 30, 2009

We found out that V is about 10 weeks along at the doctors office the other day. That puts her due date around the 18th of November. We took this pic at the doctors office.

Work is going pretty well. Check out some of the houses we have done in the last few months.
http://www.spotlighthometours.com/tours/tour.cfm?tourid=15755
http://www.spotlighthometours.com/tours/tour.cfm?tourid=15559
Which brings up something that has been bothering me recently. It seems that the downturn in the economy the media has tried to demonize rich people. I know it has to do with the democratic move to socialize this country, but it just seems so ridiculous to criticize people who are successful. I bring this up because when I see houses like that I some times say to myself "those darn rich people with their giant houses", but I say that out of jealousy, not spite. Without these rich people I would be out of a job. Anyway, I just get frustrated with how the idiots in the media have become better at making the green/social/liberal movement in this country seem like the logical things to do, and by how many young people seem to buy into that crap.
Finally, some good news... I received notification that I drew a deer tag for the Northern region of Utah. This will be my first deer hunt. I am pretty excited, even though it's not until October. I have a few friends that I might try to get to be my guide. Since I have never been on a deer hunt before I will need some help finding the deer and in case I get one, knowing what to do after I shoot it.
DAVE

2 comments:

Dan and Michelle said...

Run Bambi, Dave's coming! Eva is adorable.

derek said...

It is nice to see that you are upgrading to deer. Good luck with that, can't just leave the deer out there. You are going to have to carry it all the way back to your car. All the while the deer's head dangling there looking at you then you'll start hearing voices "why, why did you kill me?" "what did I ever do to you." Well actully before you carry it back to your car you are going to have to field clean it, which means cut out all the insides and pull it our, bring a Rambo knife, so after you gut the deer then you'll carry it and then you'll hear voices then you have to drive home with it and every time you look in the rear view mirror BAM theres the deer again asking "why?"

Well... take care
Ramos