Friday, April 03, 2009

You know how just when you seem to get things under control and working the just the way you want them to go something happens, and changes all your plans? Well, you guessed it, we are expecting again! Needless to say we were both a little shocked, but really excited none the less. Yes, it will be hard in the short run, but in the long run I know we will be so happy things happened the way they did. There are so many benefits to having kids close together in age. I was never really close to my own siblings until almost after high school because of our age difference (KT always thought she was too cool!).
In other news:
My friend Jeff interviewed at my job today for a position where he would be working with me. i hope he gets it since my current friend working with me will be moving back to mostly working with the machines.
We've been watching a ton of movies lately. Here's my reviews of them....
Bolt: Freakin' sweet. one of my favorite animations to date.

Yes Man: A return to hilarious Jim Carey movies.

Marley and Me: Quite possibly the lamest since "The Postman" it was a movie about an ordinary family doing ordinary things with a dog I would have taken out back and shot(despite the fact that I am an avid dog lover!)

Tale of Despereaux: Big names, little substance. Might be good to put kids to sleep in the future though.

Horton hears a Who: Unexpectedly funny.

Quantum of Solace: ACTION!!!! YES!!!

Transporter 3: And I thought the second one was bad!

Seven Pounds: Really good in spite of predictability.

I also saw the preview for "Where the Wild Things Are" and I can't wait to see it.
Finaly, I guess I have to post a picture of our little creature eating some real food.

10 comments:

Dan and Michelle said...

Yeah for more cute babies in the family! Congrats.

Candice said...

Congrats! Hey, Trina and Christopher are 16 months apart. I cried at first, but it was actually really easy having them that close because you are still in baby mode. And, Mike and I are 15 months apart and we still like each other!

The Greens said...

Dave, that's great news. Congratulations!! My brother and I are 14 months apart. I was so nice being so close growing up.

Emily said...

Congrats! My sister and I are 18 months apart, and we are in separable! We're as close as you can get. It's such a blessing! Good luck with everything!

derek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
derek said...

That's awsome, two is way more fun then one. I didn't think I was ready for Marcus; however, I couldn't imagine living without him. Congrats.

HEY, RETURN MY CALL

Ramos

Anne said...

That's so exciting! I'm sure your next will be just as beautiful! :)

veaterfam said...

Nathan and Aymee are a year and a week apart.

Veeda said...

oh my gosh, your little girl so super cute. congrats on expecting again!

Scott said...

HEY, RETURN RAMOS' CALL!

do caps locked messages work better than lower case? talk amongst yourselves.