Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter weekend was uneventful. With V in her current state we do not really make an effort to go out much. However we did manage to make it to church on Sunday and The Judith sent little E this BEAUTIFUL dress!

I also mowed the lawn for the first time this year in the last week or so. It's nice not having to worry about if the lawn mower is going to start up in the spring (since it doesn't have a motor!) One thing that I am missing very bad is my motorcycle. As you can see I leave it at the top of this page as, kind of a memorial to a lost friend. At the time I sold it, I definitely took it for granted. It had become just a commuter bike, just something to get me from "A" to "B", but now that it's gone...and when I see other people out riding... I think I will always want another one, but who know when that will happen.
DAVE

1 comment:

Scott said...

your bike is still there....its just waiting for you when you have your midlife crisis. congrats on the news man. there's a lot of good reasons for another. the real question is whether or not #2 will cut into your bunny hunting. haha!