

She was scrapping every last drop of chocolate off the plate with the spoon and devouring it! I didn't even know she was capable of using a spoon.
We didn't do much on the 4th because I was working on the car changing the spark plug wires, spark plugs and air filer, but it was nice to be home with my ladies. I was a little worried about my car when I took off the shroud and removed the wires to my spark plugs and they looked like this...
As you can see I had a huge oil leak which made a big mess and also got down into one of the spark plug wells. Also, I have some corrosion in another of the wells. However, I was pleasantly surprised that when I removed the plugs they were all in great condition. Hopefully the Volvo can give me a few more years of service.
Sunday morning we watched the men's final at Wimbledon, and guess who was in the women's final....

Monday was V's birthday, I won't say how old she is, but our birthdays no longer start with the same number LOL. I managed to get off work early so E, V and I went to Tucanos Brazilian grill and then shopping again. We also got a awesome package from The Judith with lots of cute outfits for E and eventually P...
Then later that night we took this picture right before we put E to bed.
You know it kind of weird for me to look at my posts now days. Before we had our daughter I would look at other peoples blogs with kids and think that they were lame or had no life since all they blogged about was their kids, but now that E is here it's totally understandable just how much these little creatures can consume so much of your life.
DAVE
No comments:
Post a Comment