Monday, August 03, 2009

It has been a busy past couple of weeks. The worst part of the last few weeks was that our little creature was sick :(. She's better now, after a week and a half of antibiotics. They are still unsure of what she had and if it will come back again, but she is back to her happy little self, so I am happy. On a side note I think that V and I have a good balance of concern for little E. V was worried out of her mind, looking up strange disease on the internet, not sleeping and just being stressed out. I was like "whatever, she's going to be fine". So between I think we have just the right amount of concern.
In some happy news, My mother-in-law is here visiting from Venezuela. She arrived on the 24th and is staying for about a month. We are going down to Las Vegas later this month to show her the sights. It's really nice to have her help V and get to know E. She is so good with E, every time E sees her she starts to smile and laugh. I on the other hand have become the third favorite :( I can be holding E and V will just walk by us and if E sees her mom she will start to cry. It's kind of demoralizing, but I know that once E is really able to play more interactively I will be come the undisputed favorite.
I also started to play in a softball league up in Provo. It's been such a long time since I have played so I am kind of rusty, but it's not really that competitive so I don't get too bugged when I weakly ground out to the pitcher. Hopefully I can have V bring the camera to the next game and get some sweet action shots.
Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks...






DAVE

No comments: