So, to catch up:
V walked for her graduation (she has 2 classes left but wanted to walk while her mom was here.) It was the most awesome graduation ever. There were only like 15 people graduating so the whole thing took like less than an hour. Also as you can see V's sister made Eva a cool little cap to match her mom.
We also went down to Las Vegas for a few days before she left with The Judith, Prima Donna, KTP and Wiggle Wallet. It was a lot of fun. We ate our selves sick and showed some of Las Vegas to V's mom (although she didn't seem that impressed). As we were going places I told Virginia we had the slowest group of people possible. A grandma, a pregnant woman, a baby and me. So as you might have guessed it was a little bit different than when we were single and would walk almost the entire strip in a day. We saw Le Rev at the Wynn hotel and it was pretty cool.



V's mom left early Tuesday morning and we have just been taking it easy since it's back to just the three of us.
I finally broke down the other day while I was trying to install some baby latches for the cabinet downstairs and came to the conclusion that I had to buy a drill. So I headed to Home Depot and with the advice of Uncle Monkey bought this sweet Ridgid lithium ion powered drill. I think it will serve me well for a long time.
Anyway, hopefully we will get a new camera soon so we can capture more pictures of our little creature and lots of dead rabbits.
DAVE
2 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! We had one of those "slowest groups ever" when we went to Disney Land right after we got married- Ben had broken his foot the day before and had a walking cast, my mom in her wheelchair, and my grandma tottering around. It was pretty funny.
I'd recommend a powershot- they are really nice and pretty fast for a little camera. They hold up pretty well, too (but everyone I know has just lost theirs before it died, that's the problem with them being so small!)
I wish we could have vacationed longer! It was so fun, but different with the kiddos, ya know? I miss you guys!
Post a Comment