Monday, May 17, 2010

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks...



We had some new neighbors move in next door and they have a little girl about the same age. I think they are going to be good friends.

Another good thing about our neighbors is that they can watch P and E while we take a ride up Hobble Creek canyon.

The bike looks a bit smaller with me on it...




Penny has been eating like a cow recently, and has her first few teeth coming in already. We thought it would have taken longer, like Eva, but I guess not. She isn't standing with support yet, we always joke she is a very lazy baby because when we try to help her stand, her legs turn to jello.
Eva loves playing and going to the park (as you can see from the previous post) I think she could be there for 4 hours and still cry when we leave. She had been good in nursery the last few week, and we hope she keeps it up.
V has been working out like a woman possessed. In fact, we just went today and signed up for Golds Gym (I guess working out at home with Tae Bo and other videos got boring). They have a little day care and all the stuff you would expect at a gym, so I think she is very happy to have the membership.
I have been trying to get a Turkey since the beginning of the month. They have over the counter Turkey tags this year in Utah. It's very nice to get outside and enjoy the nature that we have around here. Work is picking up, however I have recently started to browse for another job. I am glad that I have a job these day, but I think I am ready for a change if the right opportunity comes along.
In some bitter sweet news. My push reel mower broke the other day. I had it for two long, sweaty, summers. I would say that I am getting too old for it, but really just too lazy. I broke down and went to The Home Depot and bought a Torro. I have only used it once, but so far so good. I think the biggest advantage will be in the time I save, with the old push reel mower, I would have to mow twice a week for an hour. Now I can mow once for 30 min.
DAVE

No comments: