Monday, August 09, 2010

I love Walmart. Not so recently I bought a Bushnell rifle scope from Walmart for my 30-06. After trying multiple times to sight it in, due to loose scope mounts that would not stay put until I put some lock-tite on them I noticed that the glass on the front optic was loose, thus making the scope garbage. I had bought a the scope a few months ago and had no idea where the receipt and didn't have the original packaging. I thought there was no chance I would get a return or exchange, but I gave it a shot anyway, and they let me exchange it for a new one! I was (and still am) very happy about it as you can tell. I have been trying to learn how to hunt coyotes for a while now and it's almost impossible without a scope. Other than that not a lot new is going on. Penny is still refusing to crawl, even though she sits up and does mostly everything else a baby her age should do. Eva is getting smarter everyday. Maybe it shouldn't but I am amazed every time I tell her to do something and she actually understands and does it. Here are Eva's top five:
1. Chocolate Milk
2. Bolt
3. Cookies (mostly any cookie)
4. The park
5. Dogs

Penny's top five is much simpler:
1.Mom
2.Mom
3.Mom
4.Mom
5.Smiles

Here are some pics of the creatures...



and the return of the TOMATO MONSTER!!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

They're so cute! I love/love to hate Walmart too.

If you are really looking to hunt coyotes we have a ton down here! I didn't know there were many in Utah (shows how great a hunter I am!)