Sunday, March 27, 2011

Got my manometer in the mail this week. Hooked it up Friday night and found that only one of the carbs is not working properly. The other three seem to be acting like they should. Hopefully this means that I will be able to take it into the shop and have just one of the carbs cleaned rather than all four. I also picked up a compression tester last night at harbor freight. This is just to make sure that there is not a bigger underlying problem with the cylinder.
Today at church V and I gave talks, I thought they went pretty well. I was able to listen to V's talk our in the foyer while trying to manage by myself with the two kids, but V was not able to hear hardly any of mine. I did get a decent laugh when at the start of my talk I said that the bishop had asked me to speak on service three weeks ago, but I decided to talk about something else that had been on my mind and a lot of other peoples minds as well... Jimmer Fredette. Of course I said I was just kidding and gave my talk on service.
Dave

2 comments:

Candice said...

That's hilarious!! Wish I'd been there.

D-Money said...

Did you talk about all the depredation service you do for the farmers??