Monday, February 03, 2014

Late Christmas post

I guess since it's February I should get around to posting about the holidays. 

Christmas was awesome! Jean-François Dubuc and family came to visit for two weeks.

 Christmas morning. The girls got a lot of MLP swag.


 Eva's sweet Rainbow Dash jacket she got from Grandma and Grandpa.
 After Christmas Jean-François and I were very busy. We went down to Portland with Scotchula to watch a Blazers game that went into overtime and ended with the Blazers winning. We also went to a monster truck show, as well as the Nutcracker ballet. Let this be a reminder to myself never to go to the ballet again. I kind of knew I would have a miserable time, but it was even worse than I thought. How long can you watch some people do some jumping and spinning around before it gets old? Turns out that 5 minutes is all it takes for me.
 Oh.. I also caught a live squirrel with my bare hands... no big deal.
 My favorite Christmas present. A giant recliner (to replace the one that V murdered with a kitchen knife...true story).
Also, the obligatory trip to Snoqualmie falls for the out-of-townees.
And the monster truck show. I don't know if it was a coincident, but the Canadians won 3 of the 4 events at the monster truck show. "I can say to you, this is a very special thing" -Jean-François Dubuc

Dave

No comments: