Saturday, February 07, 2015

Penny had her first eye exam the other day and we found out that she needs glasses. So the next day we went to Costco and ordered her two pairs. One sporty and one stylish (with leopard print on the frame).

I am very grateful for the great insurance plan through my work. We paid less than $50 for both pair. Also, for the fact that Penny has adjusted to having them better than we could have ever hoped.

In other news I recently reconnected with one of the families that I taught on my mission, through Facebook. I was overwhelmingly happy when I learned that their daughter was attending BYU-H and even though the father had passed away, they were sealed in the temple before he passed. 



 Those were by far the happiest times on my mission and I am so glad I was able to help make a positive impact on the direction of their lives.

And I just realized I didn't post anything about the Christmas break....


 Ward Christmas Party



 Eva's special week right before the break.
 At our friend Dave and Tini's wedding.


 Christmas Eve dinner at The Judith's



 Christmas morning.


 Funny faces with Kamila
We had a really good Christmas. Mariu and Kamila came to visit, and we ate like cows and played dominoes most nights until after 1am. It was really fun.

No comments: