Spring is here and we have been busy...
Penny had her pre school class picture at Joyful Noise
Easter was great with an egg hunt at Grandma's house.
Eva with her loot...
Penny with her prize...
The kids also went to the zoo on their spring break.
and to a little farm with bunnies...
Penny and I showing off our new glasses.
And finally, Eva and Penny went to a birthday party at a build a bear workshop. Eva got a dog named Chocolate and Penny got a bear named Mia.
I have been very busy watching the NBA playoffs. Here is my bracket.
I am feeling pretty good about most of it. I wish I wouldn't have picked the HOU vs DAL series to go so far, but other than that I am happy. If I win, I will get a NBA jersey of my choice. The only problem is that I don't know which one to choose if I win. Any suggestions??
In other news we are trying to get a house... again... for the third time... it's another short sale / bankruptcy. It's in Remington.
This is the first house that we both really love, and really...really want to get. It has some issues, but the neighborhood and yard (especially the backyard) are awesome. So, we put the offer in and have been waiting for a few week of what could be many... many months.
Dave










1 comment:
Good luck on the home buying! I love the Remington neighborhood. We used to go on walks through there and it was so peaceful. Great spot for the kids!
Post a Comment