As predicted in an earlier post, we have still not heard the final word on the house we are trying to buy in Remington. So last week we moved into an apartment at
Amberview in Auburn. Benjamin' and his family are trying to sell their house, and needed to move into Ivin's house, so long story short, we decided to move out. The move went pretty smoothly and so far I am really enjoying the downsizing. It's nice to not have to worry about all the things that come with living in a huge 4000sqft house. I think I really enjoyed getting rid of all the junk we had. We took a ton of stuff to Goodwill and the dump. It's cliche to say, but the amount of stuff we acquired over just 4 years was kind of crazy. Also, we have a pool and a hot tub here, so the girls have been loving it! Eva says "the hot tub is so relaxing."
Summer has been great so far. Here are a few things that didn't get a chance to post about earlier.
We have been spending most Sunday's at The Judith's house relaxing (sometimes in a hammock)
Eva and Penny spent a lot of time riding bikes and scooters...
Eva finished first grade and had a cute little graduation ceremony.
I finally recovered my motorcycle seat. I kind of like how the white and black theme is coming along.
We won the regional basketball tournament again... 2nd time in 3 years.
Dave
No comments:
Post a Comment