Sunday, April 24, 2016

March Update


Spring is here and we have been busy!
Penny continues to loose teeth at a fast rate.




Eva and I happened to be at The Home Depot during a workshop.

 We also bought a ton of stuff at an awesome estate sale . Like the above lamp and the dining table and chairs below. I don't have a good picture of it, but we also picked up a really nice Weber grill.

 This coffee table
 This end table and lamp.
 Another end table with attached lamp.
 The weather was so nice we got the ping pong table out onto the deck and Virginia was teaching the girls how to play.
 Ice cream at Micky D's!
 Snuggle time with the creatures.
 Two more awesome things we got at the estate sale. This cool bench and a trailer for the riding mower.

 I also took the creatures on an early spring ride.
In other news Eva got accepted to the Hi Capacity learning program at her school and will start that next year. We are very proud of her, of course. Penny had a rough week and was sick with a stomach bug, but is feeling better now and is also doing great in school. Virginia has been going hardcore on a few things. Mainly the gym and our yard. The results of both look amazing. I have been working up in Tukwila for the past few week and been car pooling with Pop and listening to Dan Carlin's Hardcore history of The Great War. I have also been playing with the ward team in the regional tournament. We lost our last game and now have to go through the losers bracket witch I am not really looking forward to.

1 comment:

The Judith said...

What a wonderful eternal family you are building!!