Sunday, May 15, 2016

2016 Spring post #2

 Here's the update for the last few weeks in pictures.

 After Pop Indian gave me my old basketball hoop, I had to go and get this thing off of craigslist. I still need some hardware for it, but it should do nicely once I get it all done, plus it's adjustable so the girls can use it until they are able to shoot on the 10'' hoop.
 This is a little bunny rabbit that was hanging out in our backyard. No, I didn't shoot him, but I was very tempted.
 I also worked on the deck a bit last Wednesday. I replaced some of the rotted out boards from the planter boxes that were there and a few others that were damaged.

 Eva even helped me pull nails and move the old boards over to the burn pile.

 
 Last Monday The Judith, Eva, Wyatt and myself went to a Tacoma Rainier's game with Boeing Luxury box tickets. The kids spent a lot of time playing in the kids park.

 While Eva and I were at the ball game Penny and V went and had some mani-pedi's together.

 Oh.. and the Lake Sawyer Buzzsaws won our 3rd Regional championship in 5 years. No big deal.
 Eva made this funny basketball comic. I literally LOL'ed when I read it. It's a little hard to follow so here's the synopsis. Player 1 (we'll call him Tom) slips and throws the ball into the back of player 2's (we'll call him Jerry) head.  Jerry kicks Tom's butt and he flies into the hoop. Tom then takes the ball and throws it into Jerry's face / mouth. Jerry spits out the ball along with his tooth. Jerry see's his tooth on the ground, then looks into a mirror and see's he's missing a tooth.  Just then Super E flies into the scene. Eva actually finished it with Super E resolving the conflict.
 Eva and Penny are doing great in school

 Here is Penny with some of her friends on a field trip to GRCC.

 Mother's day was also a big success. Virginia got to go to Grass Lake two days in a row for a Mother's day activity with Eva and Penny.

Finally, last Thursday we went to Eva's play "Three of a Kind" at Grass Lake where she sang in the choir and  did a great job.

Dave

No comments: