S'mores in the fire pit in the back yard.
The Giles closed on their land right across the street
Virginia and I listened to the debate and I thought Hillary sounded a bit like the over-promising kid running for class president saying things they have no chance at making happen. I won't get into how much of a clown Trump is.
We took a short drive (12 hours each way) down to San Francisco so Virginia could get her Venezuelan passport renewed in case she needs to make an emergency trip down there.
On the one day we had free we went to Alcatraz! It was pretty cool seeing all the sights and taking the audio tour.
Penny is getting better at making baskets. She made 15 the other day!
We also took a trip up to Ensign ranch a few weeks ago. Wasn't exactly the best trip, but the kids had a good time so I consider it a success despite not catching a single fish!
Here are a few pictures from Wyatt's baptism back in July.
Finally, a few random pictures from the last few months...
Making pizza on General Conference weekend is definitely a new tradition.
Dave



































No comments:
Post a Comment