Quick post to highlight the last few months starting with most recent.
We got a new roof! A friend of a friend of Ben referred us to a guy (Dave Suroweic) and he gave a good deal on doing our roof. Less than 17K and he let me buy about 8K on my credit card for the miles! Considering all my neighbors spent 25-26K I was pretty happy with our choice.
Last week we decided to take a family bike ride around Lake Morton. We got about half way and the girls both had meltdowns. So I rode over to my brother's house and borrowed his truck and as you can see they were much happier to ride in the bed.
Old roof being torn off....
Penny and Eva meeting a huge St. Bernard over at The Judith's house.
Check out this old picture. What really blew my mind was finding out that the 2nd person from the left was not my brother (who it looks exactly like!) but my MOM!! The Judith!!!
Penny learned how to ride a bike! This was pretty exciting and we've been doing ride just about every day.
We painted an accent wall in Penny's room!
And Eva's too.
We picked up this dresser at the Winterwood garage sale. We got it for $30 buck and it's in great condition. we also got the giant dog.. for $2, which might have been a mistake because it's too big!
S'more season has begun!
Eva and Penny are still getting along pretty well. As you can see...
Penny had her end of the year musical for 2nd grade. She was a chick and did a great job singing and even had a few lines.
Here's a few pictures from our trip up to Whistler.
Eva got a little Eagle puppet named Sky
We took a really cool tour of the Lil' Wat and Squamish museum and even made some cedar bark bracelets at the end.
My dad and I took did a hike to some water falls.
Most of the trip however was spent at hotel pools.
I've been on a Burger King kick since they've been running the two for $6 deal. I love whoppers!
oh.. and here's some pictures of my Element... It's been running great and I even got the bluetooth stereo installed.
Dave

























No comments:
Post a Comment