The other day the Kaylinator came over for a few hours to play. Seemed like a good opportunity for a picture to send to The Judith.
I'm back on the horse! Only this time around I have a strict "wheels to not leave the ground policy" I've only been out a handful of times this year, but it's a great workout and easy on the joints (if I manage not to crash...LOL)A going away picture with The Judith. She and Grandpa have left to serve a mission in the South Adriatic Mission. Mainly on Cyprus I think, but The Judith is the mission nurse and may have to travel for her duties.
Penny and Eva have started 4th and 5th grade. They are both doing well so far and seem to like their teachers and class. We did have some drama with Penny almost being kicked out of Grass Lake, but luckily we got it resolved. We are still however, wait on Penny's bus pass :(
Grandpa had me sell his Nissan Murano. I sold it to a Chinese guy who spoke no English, but his friend Blake helped facilitate the sale.
We also had a trip to Kalaloch before my parents left for their mission. It was awesome. They got a cabin right on the bluff overlooking the ocean.
Tormo ran about 3000 miles on the beach, chasing balls and birds.
Penny has learned how to drive the tractor and "helps" with the bark.
The yard has been kind of stressful this year. Mainly because the HOA has stepped up the pressure. They sent a $500 FINE! I got them to rescind it, but I guess they got their point across.
In July we took the girls to "The Corgi Races" It was at Emerald Downs in Auburn. As you can imagine the girls were in HEAVEN! Eva was so happy to get quite a few comments on her "Corgi Potter" shirt we got her for Christmas last year.
Waiting for the Corgi races to begin.
We also took a trip down to Utah. On the way down and the way back we stayed with my buddy Dustin. It was so much fun!
Here is Penny holding one of the cats that died... LOL (just kidding, but it does look dead right?)
Went a home town buffet in Midvale, Idaho called "Country Coffee Cabin".
We also took some pictures in front of some cool looking wheat fields.
While in Utah I took the Creatures to see Aladin.
And to Cherry Hill water park with my cousin Madison and her two boys. It was so much fun!
While in Utah we stayed at my wife's friend Reina (my personal favorite of all of her friends) and taught her how to make pizza. They are seriously the best hosts and so much fun to hang out with.
The main part of the trip was our stay down at Duck Creek/Navajo Lake in southern Utah.
My personal favorite part of this trip was driving the Can-Am Maverick 900 Turbo. It was seriously one of the funnest things I've done in a very long time. I spent most of the days just taking people on rides and making most of them scream for the majority of the ride.
Meeting the "wildlife".
Here is Tormo before we left coming the realization that he was not coming on the trip with us.
Here is a random picture... can you find the symbolism?
Dave


































1 comment:
Dave -- Just had to say how much I enjoyed going through your blog and getting caught up with you and your adventures. Thanks for sharing!
Steve
Post a Comment