Friday, August 09, 2019

Hawaii and Summer 2019 Vacation #1

We went to Hawaii!!!


  The flight was probably the smoothest I've ever been on. I listened to some podcasts and tried to sleep a little. We got there around 9pm, got the rental car. (big Chevy Tahoe which we only paid $750 bucks for 17 days) Drove over to the resort. My mom had got there earlier that day and got checked in and everything. So we just ate and went to bed that night.


The next day we pretty much hung out and went to the pool. 

 Then we went and picked up Jeff, Mariu and Kamila.

 We drove around the island and stopped at a few cool places...
 Akaka Falls...





Jeff and I hiked a few miles down to the Captain Cook memorial and did some snorkeling. It was the best place I have ever snorkeled.



Penny and Eva lost a tooth or teeth while we were there...


I brought my hammock with was a great decision.






On one of the last days Jeff and I drove up to the top of Mauna Kea. It was awesome.










The last picture of the Power/Cookie/Potato girls together on the trip.


Dave

No comments: