Sunday, March 15, 2020

Fall and Winter of 2019-2020



I started getting into heat transfer vinyl printing using the Cricut cutting machine. For Christmas mostly everyone got a customized T-shirt.
Steve's Day of Defeat shirt.

Wyatt's TITIANFALL 2 shirt.
Kamilla's Messi shirt
My custom Sonics Shirt
After many years of good use, we got rid of our old couches and got some new ones at The Old Cannery down in Fife.
In the Fall Penny and her BFF Lila got matching hair cuts.
Christmas was awesome as usual. I decorated my ledge as usual.
Penny looking amazing in her Ugly Christmas Sweater.
Eva had her first Orchestra concert. She started playing Cello this year and is making great progress.
Penny and Eva got Ugly Christmas Sweaters.

A random pic of Eva and I at Red Robin. 

Since the Parental Units were gone we had the occasional game night with the Giles and Milams. 
Christmas Morning!



On the 28th of December we had Brolapaloza 4. I invited my friend Martrel this time since dumb Jaaron had to stay home for his dumb sister's wedding. Our pre-game activity was going to Float-On. A sensory deprivation float tank place. We did it for 90 minutes and it was AMAZING. Scott and Ben didn't really like it that much, but I loved it and will for sure do it again. 
We got the kids a Nintendo Switch for Christmas and play Mario Kart together. It's pretty fun.
Tormo has been enjoying melting in front of the fireplace almost every night.
Here's a picture of Penny being crazy in the snow...
and another....
Penny won a doughnut at school and got one about the size of her head.
P & E being randomly crazy.
In February Eva and I took a trip down to Portland to watch the Blazers. Our first stop was my favorite sandwich shop Lardo's.
We staying a cool tiny house at a place called Tiny Digs Hotel.
As you can see it was the "Log Cabin" house.
We got some great seat for shoot around.

Our other activity was visiting the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. It was pretty cool and we happened to go on a day where admission was only $2!
Our favorite thing there was the tour of the submarine.
This picture is slightly deceiving because Eva is wear Virginia's heel. Eva will pass Virginia soon, but it hasn't happened quite yet.
Here's a cool 22 degree halo or moon ring we saw on a walk the other night. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/22%C2%B0_halo
Finally, a random funny picture of Penny and I.
Currently we are in the midst of the Corona Virus phenomenon. We are doing quite well so far and have not really been affected. I have been working from home, but V will be unemployed since she had only been subbing for the school. I'm very happy that this whole thing has come at a time of the year when the weather has started to get better and we don't have to be cooped up inside all day.

Dave

No comments: