So Eva and I were pretty thick into the lawnmower game earlier in the spring. We flipped about 15 mowers this year. Eva is getting even closer to her goal of saving up enough money for a Corgi.
Scott got married again.
I also built a shed! It was a pretty fun project for the most part, but doing the foundation wasn't that great.We've been enjoying a few games of Settlers with The Judith at least once a week.
Benji and Mo set up an above ground pool had the creature over to swim quite a few times which was awesome.
Eva drew this funny and very good portrait of her friend Kayden.
Popsicles at Grandma's house
I also said goodbye to the Ridgeline. It was a bittersweet farewell but I got almost 11K for it due to some crazy supply problem with trucks because of COVID. I had wanted a Ridgeline for years, but this particular one wasn't very good to me.
We also had a great trip to Kalaloch in August. This time we did it without the Jayco. Personally, I missed having a campsite, but it was kind of last minute and all the campsites were reserved.
I also flipped a little Honda Spree. I bought it for $350 from a guy in Bellevue and fixed it up and sold it for $900
Penny and occasionally Kaylin or Eva and I have been riding bikes to Lake Sawyer store fairly regularly, buying candy and stopping at the Remington park to eat it and hang out.
Tormo when I mention "The Park"
Creatures being weird...
One of my favorite pizzas I've made in quite a while. Bacon, Canadian Bacon, Lil' Mama's Goat Peppers, mushrooms, and red onions.
Oh, and I bought another truck! I got it for $7.7K and I think it's going to be a good truck for me for quite a while. I'm still trying to decide if I am going to keep the Element or sell it, but for now, I'll keep it since I have quite a bit of maintenance to do on the new truck.
Dave























No comments:
Post a Comment