Near the end of the Summer and start of the fall I found a good deal on this very nice Vespa. only paid $1900 for it.
We watched Nox for a few weeks the KTP and The Judith went to HawaiiPenny's birthday was great. She got this amazing Ramen hoodie.
We put in new counter tops in both bathrooms upstairs. Yes, that's hot glue that's holding each of those tile pieces in place.
The pandemic happened and we had to wear masks and have work and school from home.
Eva got some new glasses.
In the biggest news of the year, we got a Corgi! The one we kept is on the right. His name is Doofie. His brother there is Bob and I sold him for a tidy profit after flying to Utah to pick them both up.
We originally wanted to keep Bob, but after spending about 30 minutes with him and Doofie, we decided that Doofie was more our type. Mostly because Doofie is quite and Bob was yappy.
At the airport potty pad with the corgi brothers.
Tormo hasn't been super happy with having another dog around, but they are starting to play together and get along well.
Penny has begun to make these cool "Doofie Edits" Below is King George Doofie.
Since the pandemic has halted all playing of basketball for me, I've got quite a bit more into mountain biking in order to keep in shape. I've been going a few times a week and am really enjoying it. The most frequent riding buddies are Ken, Joe and Steve.
Today (1-23-2021) Steve and I rode Tokul MTB. It was my first time and it was pretty fun. A lot of climbing, but some very fun and difficult trails.
Dave




































No comments:
Post a Comment