Since the last update...
Eva tuned 15
Tormo and Doofie
The Judith and KTP stealing my phone for a selfie.
A nightmare trip to two different post offices to get our passports on a snow day.
A few kids from our primary class. Benji, Ivy and Corbin.
Eva started playing the bass guitar. She borrowed Scott's for a while until we found her, her own.
Kamila came for the Christmas break and posed for a picture...
A few moments later...
I remodeled the girl's bathroom. New paint, toilet, base boards and flooring
Tormo getting ready for the cold weather.
Penny's birthday.
I bought a stock tank to do cold plunges after workouts. Let's see if I can make a habit out of it.
Check back in a few month for pictures of Eva and my trip to Japan!






















1 comment:
I'm interested in hearing about the cold plunges and also seeing some pix of Japan. Just sayin!!!
Post a Comment