Eva and I took a trip to Japan!
The way there was a bit of mess because we got delayed in Vancouver for a day, but we made the most of it.
The flight there was long, but we made it and the first stop was Nintendo!
We visited a pet cafe with a whole bunch of dogos.
Rode the bullet trains
Explored the streets.
Went to a bamboo forest near Kyoto
I ate a lot of ramen.
Also ate a lot of yakiniku.
More Nintendo
The Osaka aquarium was amazing!
Visited a friend in Fukuyama
Went to a zen meditation session
Also went to a festival in Tomonura.
Found a random Splatoon car on the street and had to stop.
Ate breakfast with some new friends.
Visited Miyajima and stayed in a Ryuken.
I needed a few extra futons for comfort.
Ate Okonomiyaki in Hiroshima
Got a shave at a barber shop by a very old man... it was painful!
Also got to see my friend Soichi!
and his awesome family.
Played basketball in Fukuyama with some locals.
Shared a little bit about ourselves with some local students. Also shared some cinnamon bears, they HATED them!
Tormo got a new bed, we'll see if he eats this one...
The flight there was long, but we made it and the first stop was Nintendo!
She came home with quite a few souveniers.
Rode the bullet trains
Explored the streets.
Went to a bamboo forest near Kyoto
I ate a lot of ramen.
Also ate a lot of yakiniku.
More Nintendo
The Osaka aquarium was amazing!
Visited a friend in Fukuyama
Went to a zen meditation session
Also went to a festival in Tomonura.
Found a random Splatoon car on the street and had to stop.
Ate breakfast with some new friends.
Visited Miyajima and stayed in a Ryuken.
I needed a few extra futons for comfort.
Ate Okonomiyaki in Hiroshima
Got a shave at a barber shop by a very old man... it was painful!
Also got to see my friend Soichi!
and his awesome family.
Played basketball in Fukuyama with some locals.
Shared a little bit about ourselves with some local students. Also shared some cinnamon bears, they HATED them!
Tormo got a new bed, we'll see if he eats this one...
Visited The Juidth for a surprise on her birthday.
Went on two great trips to the Twin Sisters lakes area for backpacking and fishing.
Also went on a short trip to Hawaii.
I have been very consistent with my cold plunges. After a workout, they help so much!
I also went on a trip to Quebec and New Brunswick.






































































No comments:
Post a Comment