Wednesday, November 30, 2005


As I was talking last night with my wonderful sister, we were discussing some of my blogs and what not, and as we were discussing my last Thanksgiving blog it came up that The Judith did not list what she was thankful for. Apperantly, The Judith does not want to share her comments with my blogging world (which pretty much consits of The Judith and my sister). You may ask yourself, why is The Judith so shy? Well... she was a little peturbed by my posting of her e-mail regarding the notorious MP3 player, but that hardly seems like a reason not to share what she is thankful for. So, I would like to officailly like to invite The Judith to share her comments once again on my blog. As an insentive I will post fun pictures of The Judith to motivate The Judith to share her thoughts and feelings with everyone.
Another gripe that I share with other nameless individuals is regarding The Judith's poor phone etiquete. A few weeks ago I had an urgent need to speak with The Judith, but when I called, the phone just rang and rang. So after about 3 or 4 times of trying to call, The Judith finally answered and said "I am on the other line with The Evil One, I'll call you back." So I said " So, you would rather talk to The Evil One than your own son?" and she said "I have to go." and then she hung up!!! I was shocked and appaled. Furthermore, this is not an isolated incident. Just today another of The Judith's children was shunned when trying to call. Clearly The Judith enjoys this, she probably thinks she is so cool when the phone is beeping at her while she is talking with someone esle "Oh, so many people want to talk with me, I'm so popular, I am in demand." she probably thinks.
I don't mean for this to be a pick on The Judith blog. She is wonderful, but these injustices must not be allowed to stand. Anyway, that's all for today. I'll try to keep some accurate stats for my games tonight for tomorrows report.
DAVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this post was especially joyful for me, although The Judith put a pox on me (which she just told me that, that means that she hopes I get the small pox and died! Like they did in the olden days!) I guess I got the pox put on me because of my laughter that she heard from the other room. ktpoo