
Everything for the wedding is still going well, We (meaning my parents) have the pictures all printed out (to the right is the before and after pictures that we had edited a little by a friend..thanks Jennifer!) and the announcements should be going out in the next few days. I am still working on the reception favor/gift things. I think that they are going to be pretty cool, and definatley original. Work has been going alright, I have mostly been working for the new hospice manager doing various tasks. Virginia is going to pick out a bridal bouquet on the internet and some one in my family in bountiful will find a florist to make it. So I'll probably post a picture of the bouquet when I get it.
Also my friend Scotchula sent me this really funny link that you should check out if you have a few minutes. It's an audio clip so make sure you have your speakers on or your head phones. here is the link (you might have to copy and paste it into your address bar):
http://www.chumfm.com/MorningShow/bits/march24.swf
or you can just click on the Funny Audio Link to the right in the Links section.
I am also looking for ideas of Christmas presents that I can get for my sister, Mom and Dad...so if you have any ideas please post them in the comments. I already have what I am going to give my brother, so don't think that you are being left out Stephanski. In case some of you don't know my brother very well I posted a picture of him at the end of this blog...hahaha
3 comments:
you're still misspelling definitely! And tell Virginia I like her after picture with the poofy hair gone but the original looked great too I thought. ktp
you are definatley not going to be getting invitations to my blog if you keep up the spell check!!!
Thank you Dave! Ben told me I got a mention on your blog, I feel sooooo honored and special :)
Post a Comment