Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! Here is a short list of some of the things I am thankful for:
1. My beautiful fiance, (soon to be wife!! only 24 days!!) She can make my day with a smile.
2. My Wonderful family that has been such a huge help with all the wedding preparations and everything else.
3. A Blessed country where we can enjoy so many freedoms and comforts.
4. My job (even though I complain about it sometimes, it's better than lots of other things I could be doing)
5. My friends who have always been there for me (except when Scotty threw a basketball at my face....it's a pretty funny story I'll have to share it some time).
There are so many other things but, those are definatley near the top of the list. What are you Thankful for? Post a comment....
DAVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for my Pu'unkan and his blogs. And for supporting me in being better friends with V.
I'm thankful for Stevie and his willingness to help and serve, and of course The Judith and John.
I'm thankful for my health and my amazing ability to shop-haha.
I'm thankful for my life.