Monday, November 28, 2005

Well it has been quite the Holliday weekend, and it has taken it's toll on me I feel like a pile of poo. It started (my sickness) last night and I still don't feel good. Hopefully I will be able to play in my city league tonight. However, I braved the snow and cold to come work...such dedication. This weekend Vriginia and I got quite a bit done. We did Christmas shopping for her whole family (mostly wallets for the men, and smelly lotions and ear rings for the women), I got my Tux fitted (however I am going to go back in to make sure the jacket will fit right), finnished sending out the invitations, and got Virginia a warm jacket to go with her wedding dress (it was actually a really good deal, we got it at Target for 50% off) We also got a tiara for her at a fabric store. So as you can see it was pretty busy. Then to top it all off, yesterday at church near the end of the meeting one of the counselers got up and announced that since one of the speakers had not shown up that they would call on people from the congregation. Guess who they call??? Yep.. ME!!! Actually, I wasn't that suprised becasue right when they said that they were going to call on people I knew I was going to be called. So I got up and gave a little sermon and only cried like a little girl a little when I talked about Virginia, so I guess it wasn't so bad. This last weekend I also got some pictures developed and some of them turned out pretty good like this one of Virginia at a cool camp groung I found in the fall.
DAVE

No comments: