Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hello world... that's me in my cubicle at work, just chillin' listening to my tunes. Here is my stat line from last nights basketball game. 8 points on 4 for 5 shooting from the field, 3 blocks, 4 rebounds and 1 turnover in about 22 minutes of play. We started out kind of slow, it was really appearant that our team was not used to playing together. Also the other team was hitting 3's like crazy, there was one stretch in which they made 4 or 5 in a row. At half time we were down by 9 points. However about one or two minutes before half time our 6'10'' player (Russ) showed up (he was sitting in the wrong gym when some guy said "hey there's a team with that same jersey playing in the other gym.) So needless to say the second half was a different story. I think Russ, in the second half by himself had about 16-20 points and about 5 blocked shots. Anyway, we ended up winning by about 14 points. After the game I hung out with Virginia way too late (1:00am) watching comedey central and ESPN, This morning my car pool (Kathy) called me at 8:15pm (we are supposed to meet at 8:00am at the Provo Towne Center) I was still in bed, her phone call actually woke me up. So, needless to say I felt pretty bad and will probably try to do something nice to make it up to her (bring her some donuts or OJ or something).
Virginia and I got the announcements last night in the mail so we will be sending those out shortly. So please be patient if you are expecting one.
Earlier this afternoon I helped a co-worker take some pictures of her Chevy Tahoe that she is trying to sell. I feel kind of bad for her because she said that the repo-man might come and take it away soon. I guess that some people just don't know when to quit spending money that they don't have (although in this case she really is trying hard to get out of debt). Here's a picture of her Tahoe, it's a 99' with 94k miles and is in pretty good condition, she is trying to sell it for about $10,500 wich is the blue book value for it. However, I think that it is going to be really hard to sell it with the recent gas price scare. There are about 25 other Tahoes on autotrader for around the same price. I am trying to help her sell it so if anyone knows a good place to post a car let me know.














DAVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice cubicle mate! seems relatively small....just like your basketball stats!

GO THE KIWI FISHERMEN!!!!!!