Monday, November 14, 2005

Virginia and I went to target late Saturday night and did some more registering. Here's the link to see what we picked out (however this one is really boring compared to the last controversial registry.) Target Registry
We also had a meeting with the Bishop (no, not that kind of meeting!) he just wanted to talk with us and give us advise and see how things were going. It was kind of cool because it was his 30th wedding anniversary, so he was kind of happy to be meeting with us. He asked us what we liked about each other, and told us to tell each other that more often if we didn't already.
Tonight I have my first game with my Provo city league basketball team. I am pretty excited about it. We should have a pretty good team. I have only met one guy (Luke) on the team so far (he kind of recruited me for my mad post skillz), his Dad's company is sponsoring the team (he owns some kind of home building company) which is really cool because it would be over $50 (per person depending on team size) to play otherwise. I'll be sure to post my stat line tomorrow, however Luke did tell me that we have a 6'10'' guy on our team that used to play for BYU, so maybe I'll bring my pom-poms instead of my basketball shoes.
DAVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your pom poms matched your basketball uniform punkin'. haha you're funny!