Friday, November 11, 2005


Well the votes are in, and with a more than 3 to 1 ration in favor of putting the MP3 player back on the registry, so I wll listen to my constituancy and put it back on the list. In case you want to see what other things are on the list click this link: Sears Gift Registry
Thanks to everyone who gave thier input in this crucial matter...haha just kidding but it was fun for me. Especially when I get to enjoy a minor victory over The Judith. However to be fair, The Judith is going above and beyond to help with mine and Virginia's wedding. From sending me lists of things I need to get done, to sending out the announcements, to financial support (that include Dad as well) and much more, The Judith has been great, and all this while recovering from knee replacement surgery. So here's to THE JUIDTH
I LOVE YOU MOM


DAVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave, I have to admit, this is my first time reading your blogs. TOO FUNNY! I think that Grandma and I should get an honorable mention for going above and beyond the call of duty in tasting wedding cakes for your special day! LOL! The search continues. Good luck with the MP3. I'm probably getting you cookie sheets or something boring like hand towels. Maybe I should start a gift registry for Christmas. I want a MP3 player! Oh, I got your invitation today. I love it. Very classy. Love to you both, Candice