My city league team had a little bit of redemtion last night. We beat the team that we lost to last week in overtime. We ended up winning by 12 points. It was a really fun game. The guy that used to play at Ricks had a pretty good game but we did a much better job on him this time. I ended up with 12 points 5 blocks and about a half dozen boards. Our big guy didn't come, and we are starting to think that it may be a good thing because we play pretty well without him. Not that he's not a good player, we just have a more up-tempo game without him which has worked well for us. Tonight we had a game at 7:30pm and then if we win that game then we will have the preseason championship game right after, so tomorrow I'll probably be complaining about being sore, but that's alright. Things for the wedding are going along smothly. just 11 more days. I going with Virginia for her first temple trip this thursday so that should be pretty cool. She has been really, really stressed the last few weeks from work and school and the wedding. Now to top it off she is worried about selling her contract for her current appartment that she is contracted for until April. We'll probably end up sub letting the contract for less than she is paying and picking up the difference oursleves.
I still have not heard about the job I applied for, but I think I'll ask the Hospice manager later today.
DAVE
11 years ago
1 comment:
Dave why don't you write about my basketball exploits . . . you know, my 360 reverse slams, or my 15 offensive boards, or my mad ball-handling skills. I recruited you to this team and I get no cred! What's the deal here?
(guess who?)
Post a Comment