
Yesterday, before Virginia went to work we went to Ross and bought a new green rug for our bathroom, we also got a candle and another thing (I can't remember what it was, but it was some do-dad for the house).
I got a call last night from my teammate in my City League team, he wants me to play on another city league team (Pleasant Grove) with him and my friend Luke (aka Prime Time Dimes). We have a game this tuesday that we will car pool to, it should be pretty fun. My ankle is feeling a lot better, I played at my gym the other night with no problems.
Virginia and I also got some new watches from her parents that were brought by her friend Pilar. Mine is a Casio Edifice ef-304 see pictures below...

Pilar also brought us a little sculpture/picture/key chain hook thing. It's a picture of a tree in front of the ocean with some maracas in the middle a harp and a guitar on either side. I hung it next to the front door to hang our keys on. I might post a picture of it but, and here it is...

. Anyway, not much else is happening.
DAVE
No comments:
Post a Comment