Monday, January 23, 2006

Last Friday Virginia and I went and got our wedding pictures. It was kind of interesting, we got to the place and the girl there showed us into a room with a big screen projector and gave us some plain pop-corn. Then she left and closed the door and the "unforgetable" song started playing along with a slide show of all the wedding pictures that the photographer took. It lasted about 45 minutes. After the slide show the girl came back in and gave us a box with 4x6 of each pictures and two CD's (one with the negatives and one with software for ordering pictures on it).
So here is a link to where you can see some of the pictures that we got... http://daveandvirginiaswedding.blogspot.com/
Saturday I tried to finish painting the kitchen next door, but the paint that my land lord gave me to use on the trim was rubbish, and when I put it on it ran and made huge blobs all over the place. I'll have to wait for it to totally set up (should be about a few days) and then sand it all over agian. I called Stevie Wonder and he suggested that I use some paint conditioner, so I'll try that when I do it agian. That night Virginia and I watched "Hoop Dreams" a documentary about two inner city (Chicago) kids dream to play basketball in the NBA. It follows them for about 5 years through high school and thier first year of college. It was a pretty good show. It made me a lot more appreciative of how blessed I have been, and the things that I have.
Sunday we went to church were I found out that our ward basketball team lost by one point. I was kind of bummed because I could have gone to it (it was on friday night) but I didn't know what time it was at. It was kind of funny too because the first thing they said in EQ was how bad the referees were, but just from playing with them for one game I knew that most of them were hacks anyway. But, who knows maybe the refs really were on the other teams side like they said.
Sunday afternoon I watched the Seahawks game over at my neighbors house. It was pretty sweet. It's kind of wierd to see the Hawks going to the Superbowl, because they have always been so bad since I can remember. It's kind of like if the Mariners went to the world series... (but we all know that wouldl never happen).
This tuesday I am getting internet at my house so you can expect to see a lot more pictures and maybe links to some short videos, if I can figure out how to post them.
Anyway, I had better get back to work, but I guess I'll post a few of my favorite wedding pictures here that are not on the other page...




DAVE

No comments: